Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Guest Reviews: NOC's Mountaintop Zip Line Tour

This blog has moved. You will be redirected to the new blog in 5 seconds. If your browser does not redirect, please click the following URL:

http://www.noc.com/blog/guest-reviews-nocs-mountaintop-zip-line-tour/

Because I'm a guide here at NOC, you probably expect me to say that NOC's Mountaintop Zip Line Tour is "One of the Best Canopy Tour Adventures in the Southeast." And you'd be right: after I did the new zip line tour, I couldn't stop talking about it for days. But since I'm clearly a biased reviewer, I thought I'd share some feedback we received (without solicitation) from some of our actual guests on Facebook and Trip Advisor.

These folks definitely don't rely on NOC to make a living, so you can trust their opinions. If you want to make your own judgment, watch this promotional video or plan a trip and experience the tour for yourself!

-Michelle, NOC Marketing Department



NOC's Mountaintop Zip Line Tour Guest Reviews:

"The views were amazing, and the knowledge of the guides was superb. This was not our first zip line tour, and easily rivals the best I have seen in Costa Rica."

"The lines were awesome with incredible views, and the instructors were very helpful and fun."

"Great bang for the buck and an excellent experience that we will repeat when we head back next year."

"This is the only place I would go zip lining."

"The half-mile zip line was epic."

"I was extremely apprehensive about zip lining but determined to complete the trip. Both guides took care of us, kept me calm, and in the end I had a fantastic time and will definitely zip line again!"

"I've been a zip instructor and was never taught the level of safety measures implemented by Nantahala [Outdoor Center] and delivered by our guides."

"The new canopy-style zip course through the mountainside was gorgeous!"

"...Our most favorite experience was the Mountain Top Zipline Adventure [sic.]. This is a SERIOUS zip line, but even the faint of heart (like me) can really enjoy it thanks to the expert staff and the excellent equipment provided."

"The scenery was unreal and the zips were fast."

"Charlie and Will made our first Zipline experience awesome with their concern for our apprehensiveness and their attention to safety. First rate line equipment that was new and in excellent shape. Wife and I wish we had time to go right back through again. Thnx guys!!"

"Thank you we can't stop talking about the zip line."

"Just wanted to put the word out...the MOUNTAINTOP ZIP LINE is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Charlie & Alex were wonderful guides...Both of them help to ease my extreme fear of heights...They were very patient and encouraging."

View from the top of the half-mile "Megazip."

So there you have it, NOC's Mountaintop Zip Line Tour is AWESOME! To learn more about the tour call us at 800.232.7238 or click here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment